Thursday, December 29, 2016

Due to a clerical error, my opinion doesn't count

Five yeats ago, we purchased a home. A home that I I thought I owned as well as my husband. Well, when we went to sell it, it seems my name was never recorded on the deed!  When the time came to sell, I had no legal right to make any decisions. We had two people interested in buying the house, once it was listed. The decision was made to go with the cash sale. Well, the  woman who offered cash ,and signed a contract, decided to break the contract. Now she wants her money back! My husband wants to avoid any conflict, me, I am po'd that she bailed and actually cost us 4 months mortgage, which is approx. $8'ooo. Why in the heck would you agree to release $3000 deposit! The other original person who " was" intetrrsted in the house, was not were our Real EastE Agent contactedhim , after the first person bailed,! Am I wrong to want to keep the deposit? My husband thinks I am wrong, but the woman who backed out, cost us several times over her deposit!

No comments:

Post a Comment